Uluslararası FBN 31. Dünya Zirvesi / 28 Eylül - 1 Ekim Budapeşte
28 Eylül 2022 Çarşamba
Didn't miss this unique opportunity to meet with, learnt from and interacted with peers on the shores of the Danube from Sep 28 to Oct 1, for our 31st Global Summit.
- Gloria Fluxà Thienemann (Iberostar, Spain): Gloria incarnates a new generation of global family business leaders, repositioning her global hotel chain worldwide.
- Izabella Zwack (Unicum, Hungary): through the history of her 6 generation family business and their iconic brand Unicum, we will learn about the entrepreneurial history of Hungary.
- Johanna & Wolter Brenninkmeijer (Cofra Holding, UK/NL/CH): Johanna and Wolter will discuss how they are reinventing their multi-generational family group with emblematic global businesses such as C&A, Redevco and Anthos.
- Borja Raventós (Codorniu, Spain): his family has recently brought a PE group into the iconic cava group Codorniu, the famous Spanish sparkling wine.
- Beatriz Johannpeter (Gerdau, Brazil): Beatriz will discuss how her generation has transformed their business into a regional powerhouse.
- Marisa Schiestl (Swarovski, Austria) : as a member of the family council and foundation, Marisa is uniquely placed to share insights on her work to build bridges with society.
- Bálint Lévai (BioTechUSA Group, Hungary): as one of the youngest CEOs of his generation, Bálint has transformed his family business into a leading European brand.
- Winners of the IMD Global Family Business Award and FBN Lombard Odier NxG Award. ... and many more! Check our Summit website (password: Bridges) for more information.